You are here
Plan your trip
The AFC Live organising committee will make all the necessary arrangements to facilitate the visa application process and obtainment of a Visa on Arrival (VoA). This will only happen upon submission of registration confirmation.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is responsible for issuance of Nigerian visas to International attendees and Visa fee is $200.
Documents required to be sent to email@example.com
- Scanned first page of passport in colour (PDF or JPEG file)
- Electronic Passport Photo* (JPEG file)
- Registration confirmation email (PDF File)
- The e-Visa is issued and stored electronically. You will be sent the approved e-Visa via email. This must be printed and carried with you upon entry to Nigeria.
- On arrival at the airport, participants are to pay a visa processing fee of $200 and also collect their visas.
- The passport must be valid for 6 months beyond stay in Nigeria and contain blank visa pages for entry stamps.
- Type of Visa: Conference visa.
- Visa is only valid for 56 days from the date of arrival in Nigeria.
- International travellers should have a return ticket or onward journey ticket.
* Nigerian Passport Photo Requirements:
- Nigerian Passport Photos must be taken within the last two weeks
- Passport Photos must be in colour, taken against a light (not white) background
- Nigerian Passport Photos should be a close-up of your head and shoulders
- The face must cover 70 to 80% of the passport photo
- Nigerian passport photo size should be 45 x 35mm
- Digital or scanned photographs should be printed at 1200dpi resolution or better
- Nigerian Passport photos should be printed on photo quality MATT PAPER
- There must not be any shadows or reflection on spectacles
- No hair across your eyes is allowed on Nigerian Passport Photos
- You must look straight at the camera with eyes open and a neutral expression
- Your face should be uncovered with no hats or head covering
- Spectacle frames must not obscure the eyes
For visa enquiries please contact Mr. Monday Esene : firstname.lastname@example.org
Save on your flight to AFC Live 2017 Summit!
Airline partners for AFC Live 2017 are committed to provide delegates attending the Summit a discount up to 15%, off their lowest published airfares, subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market related airfares.
These airfares will only be applicable until 16th May 2017.
To take advantage of these offers please click on the links below and enter the relevant codes:
Please note the following:
- Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling Business or Economy class.
- To benefit from these discounted rates, please use the promotional codes for each airline.
- Travel must take place between: 10th May – 21st May 2017
The AFC Live organising committee has arranged special discounted rates with our official hotel partners and secured a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms to make your trip to Abuja affordable.
To take advantage of these offers please click on the relevant logo and quote the voucher code “AFCLive2017”
These special convention rates are offered on a limited number of rooms and are available on a first come, first-served basis.